Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Zzz

Having problems sleeping lately, not sure why, only had 5 hours last night... things are just playing on my mind. Perhaps it's missing London, perhaps it's because of chavs-r-us next door, or the skinhead the other way who has a shotgun and a big sword (he cleans them on his balcony), who wears army clothes (but I doubt he has a military career) and who has a 'vote BNP' sign in his window. Nice. We really need to move back to London, I'm starting to really hate it here.

5 Comments:

At 9:35 pm, Blogger peter said...

I empathise, we left Cardiff years ago to move short term to the valleys because it's cheaper, we are still here 30 minutes but a million miles away!

In terms of the sleep, I tyried acupuncture for recurrent migraines and also mentioned that I hadn't been sleeping too well, the result was the best sleep I've had in years. Might just be coincidence but I think not.

 
At 9:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH my god! Ive missed so much! Ive just discovered the internet at the library, so may be able to check my emails again at last! Please send me an email - same address as before so I can get yours! I cant remember it!
We must catch up!

 
At 9:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOps forgot to say - its Kelly A!

 
At 10:53 pm, Anonymous formerly random-person said...

Okay thats off putting....

 
At 9:57 am, Anonymous KW said...

Evil neighbours = shit.

In the short-term, how about valerian tincture? Is quite strong, despite its planty-hippy image. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home