Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Shabaz

Is anyone else watching this year's Big Brother? I promised myself I wouldn't watch it, but they're all so, well, weird quite frankly, that I am compelled to do so. I have to say that the strangest person I have ever seen, Shabaz, is just fantastic. And they're all so hot-headed: it's only day 5 and 2 people have kissed, others sit stroking each others' arms and there've been furious rows already. What will the next 11 weeks hold? likely prospects include gay sex and orgies. Watch this space.

2 Comments:

At 12:17 pm, Blogger Michelle said...

I watched the first night, when they all went into the house, and I thought 'oh no, where do they find these people?' and have been trying to avoid the whole. It's not working though, because my mother-in-law (who we're living with at the moment) is obsessed with them, and leaves it on the live coverage all day (and never turns her TV off) and when I come down in the morning, I hear all the gossip from it that she MUST tell me. I think I'm fighting a losing battle, really..

 
At 2:23 pm, Anonymous KW said...

I just can't believe they're doing another series. Enough already! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home