Sunday, April 09, 2006

Easter Egg Diet

I have the flu from hell at the minute, and unfortunately so does baby E. She was up practically all night the other night coughing, there's nothing quite like singing twinkle, twinkle at 4am with a very sore throat. Aah the joys of motherhood...

I made Pete's bread suggestion of walnut & parmesan, very tasty too. Any other recommendations send 'em this way.

After only 6 days on the Kellog's Diet, I've lost 3lbs :o) And I even ate half an Easter egg one day. That's my kinda diet. I'm not being very strict with it really, not eating my meal as a 'diet' meal, having lots of snacks (even toast sometimes)although trying to eat vegetables and stuff. Did a bit of exercise earlier int he week, but since the advent of Flu From Hell, have abandoned that idea. Tried on some old trousers this morning and I can actually fasten them, and although they'd look a bit better if I can shift a bit more, I'd be able to wear them out now I think. 1 more week to go... We might be going to Prishtina (Kosova) in the summer with the baby, so that's a bit of an incentive to lose a few pounds.

2 Comments:

At 2:15 pm, Blogger Michelle said...

Boy had a cough the other day as well, just when I had a nasty cold. No fun at all. We're starting him on solids today, so hopefully with extra food in him, he'll ease off the 2am hollering sessions. We'll see. Thanks for your comments on my blog - I'm American, by the way :)

 
At 9:02 am, Blogger michelle said...

aah good luck with the solids.. it's a messy old business! my daughter loved it though :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home