Monday, January 23, 2006

Weighed in yesterday and have lost another 2lbs since starting the GI diet, so that's a total of 9lbs since New Year and 2st 9lbs since having the baby (shock!). Finding the GI diet easy, but a bit boring so have ordered 2 AWT cookbooks off Amazon to assist! (plus Bleak House and the Count of Monte Cristo! oops however did they get into the basket?). Still can't fit into any old clothes (was I really THAT thin before?), but have packed them all now so by the time I unpack them I'll hopefulyl have more to wear.

Did I mention we're on the move very soon? To Essex, no less (leave your stiletto and handbag jokes at the door please), and righ next to Epping Forest. Can't wait, especially since we have had one or two unsavoury things happen very close to home of late.

4 Comments:

At 10:31 pm, Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Wel done with the dieting!

I was only saying to MrBW yesterday that I couldn't see the Kellogg's thing, being advertised currently, working. Glad to be proved wrong!

 
At 10:00 am, Blogger michelle said...

yes it definitely works! but i was starving on it! not good, but did the trick...

 
At 10:56 pm, Blogger peter said...

Good luck with the diet, I have one of the AWT books, but never use it and if I did I would add butter, cream and lard to everything to make it nice, then comnplain the diet doesn't work.

 
At 8:22 am, Blogger michelle said...

lard?? methinks that might slightly raise your cholesterol, i might be wrong though...;op

 

Post a Comment

<< Home