Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Result!

After one week on the Kellog's diet, I weighed in on Sunday having lost 5 pounds! Go me! Still quite a way to go, but at least now I'm only just over 1st above what I was when I got pregnant. Would like to lose another 1st 9lbs tho, to get back to what I used to be a while ago (ie. thin!). Have immersed myself in any moments of free time in the wonderful weird world of Winsor Pilates. It's a little bit too American for over here, for instance she doesn't say butt or buttocks, but "seat". WTF?!

3 Comments:

At 2:27 pm, Blogger H said...

wow that is brilliant

 
At 12:23 pm, Anonymous Random-person said...

wow well done!

 
At 7:21 am, Anonymous pilates certification said...

Hey, cool blog you got here. I'm a nut case surfer, but l know what I like.
Have a good one!
Always looking for pilates!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home