Thursday, January 05, 2006

Resolution

The Top 10 New Year's Resolutions are, apparently:

1) Spend More Time with Family & Friends
2) Get Fit
3) Lose weight
4) Quit Smoking
5) Enjoy Life More
6) Quit Drinking
7) Get Out of Debt
8) Learn Something New
9) Help Others
10) Get Organized

As a non-smoker who doesn't drink very much and has no desire to help people, some of them don't apply to me. But I am endeavouring to get fit and lose weight - yawn, I hear you cry. The major things I hope to achieve this year are to get published (both journalism and a novel)... and it looks like the first one is well on the way to coming true, having just got a column in a magazine (all to be revealed on publication day!) for 4 issues.

The Kellog's diet is rather dull, I feel hungry most of the time. I naughtily sneaked onto the scales yesterday and had lost 3 lbs, so am going to try to stick with it. Have a horrible feeling once you eat 'normally' again, you'll just pile it all back on. And this freezing cold weather is not very motivating for doing exercise... excuses excuses!

1 Comments:

At 1:54 pm, Anonymous Keris said...

I tried that Kelloggs diet a few years ago and didn't even last a day! When it got to lunchtime I thought "No way am I having more cornflakes!" and jacked it in.

The new site looks lovely, btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home