Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

God is it that time again already? Sorry, I've been neglecting you. Things (ie. The Baby) have been getting in the way. I promise to try harder in the New Year!

What's new? well Baby E is now sleeping thought the night every night, which is great, although I'd love to be able to sleep in past 7am but you can;t have it all can you. I am about to embark upon a Great Weight Loss Challenge tomorrow - doing the Kellog's diet thing (2 bowls of cereal plus 1 proper meal a day) to get things going, plus some industrial exercising! Can;t say I'm looking forward to it, but need to shift 2 stone of post-baby flab and fast. Getting fed up of only having one pair of jeans to wear.

Well, that's all for 2005 folks, here's to a good new year! chin chin...

2 Comments:

At 12:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did that once..but i couldnt stop at two bowls of crunchy nut cornflakes..that diet was a disaster..:)

cacoa

 
At 12:34 pm, Anonymous Elsie said...

I'm going with the 'drinking LOTS of water' plan. Day 2 and I've got a spot.

elsie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home