Thursday, December 01, 2005

December is find yourself month

Well, sort of. After the chaos of November's novel-writing challenge, I feel the need for something a little more calming. Hence, this is why December is officially Black Dove's 'Find Yourself' month. This month, I will, as inspired by that nice chap at Bluesblog, try to meditate each day, and get back into my ashtanga yoga practice (which I did for the first time in almost a year last night... arms are a tad achey this morning). I'll just start with a breathing meditation for about 10mins a day and see how it goes. Definitely need a bit of calm around here... better go, the baby's crying...

2 Comments:

At 10:29 am, Anonymous Keris said...

That's such a good idea. Every day I plan to meditate (or even just sit) and to do some yoga (and not to eat a family bar of chocolate). And every day I .. don't. Damn.

You should read Dr Andrew Weil's 8 Weeks to Optimum Health. Some really good stuff in there (and one day I actually might get around to doing some of it!).

 
At 1:23 pm, Blogger michelle said...

i've not heard of that book, but will have a quick squint on amazon now. Yes, the chocolate issue is a bit of a problem for me too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home