Friday, November 25, 2005

Keris meme...

Well, she wanted it, so she got it...

"Here's how you do it: Do a Google image search of the following and post the first (or favourite if you want to cheat, but label it so) result for each:

The name of the town where you were born
The name of the town where you live now
Your name
Your grandmother’s name (just pick one)
Your favourite food
Your favourite drink
Your favourite song
Your favourite smell
"

Here goes...

The town where I was born:
It's a bit nippy

Tynemouth, of course. Jolly seaside town, apart from the weather, that is. You can almost smell the cold.

The place I live now:
Not the most exciting picture of Queen's Park, I agree

Who?
She'll catch her death of cold

Hmm I bet you can't guess what my grandmother was called...


Favourite food?
Mmm, comfort food
That's risotto to you and me. Yum.

With a nice glass of:
Hic!

Whilst listening to:
Erm, Life on Mars

Smelling of
Mine's by Lancome
Miracle, that is.

Well, that was fun, wasn't it kids? Right... must crack on with that ruddy story *sigh...

4 Comments:

At 12:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolute aside but this is the only way I can send u a message - prob met at the shakespear or summat - but thank you for the backup on "will"

BTW nice Buffy photo (feel free to delete pointless comment on your blog)

 
At 11:45 am, Blogger michelle said...

thanks for the comment, I see our little contributions have been removed, oh well. I got a strange email from W*ll as well. Not been to the shakespeare.. what's your blog?

 
At 10:56 pm, Blogger Ben said...

Am I right in thinking that that's the Grand Hotel there in the picture of Tynemouth? My brother got married there in May. A cracking day that was.

Congratulations on finishing the novel, BTW - and good luck licking it into shape.

Oh, and 'Never Let Me Go' interested me when I read reviews and interviews surrounding its publication, but I haven't got or read it. I don't seem to "do" absolutely bang-up-to-date contemporary fiction. The most up-to-date I ever get is about four years old...

 
At 6:08 pm, Anonymous Keris said...

Thanks! And listening to whaaa?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home