Thursday, October 06, 2005

Update

Just a quick blog entry to say that everything is going fine. Elise is just over 3 weeks old now and it feels like we've never been apart. Seems like an age ago that I was pregnant. Have had my mum to stay for a couple of weeks, but now hubby is back to work and mum has gone, it's just the two of us. Managed to get to a physiotherapy postnatal exercise class on Tuesday, and attempted to go to baby massage today, but it was cancelled, so had a quick jaunt round the park instead. Elise is a very easy baby, only really cries when she is hungry (which she is often!!). Last night she slept four hours and then three, so things are looking up! Anyway, better go...I will try to update here more often, I promise!

4 Comments:

At 3:18 pm, Blogger billy said...

...oh how easily they believe :^)...I am sure elise is a very easy baby...I am sure she is wonderful...I am sure that parental sleep deprivation hasn't set in yet :^)...

...cynical, moi :^)...

 
At 12:11 am, Anonymous Random-person said...

I realises i didn't wish you happy birthday...i know it was some time this week (since mine was as well)

So happy (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!

I hope Elise & her mother are ok :)

 
At 2:44 pm, Blogger billy said...

...every now and then two little stars appear next to your name on my blog roll and I think *oooo, she's updated* and I get here to find you haven't :^(...

...hope all is well...

luv ya

 
At 2:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know i'm a bit late, but wow i remember you getting married, and then announcing you were preggers and now the baby! Many congratulations!!

cacoa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home