Friday, September 02, 2005

Well it's finally happened for my nanna... was very upset yesterday, but feeling a bit better today. At least she's not in pain or suffering any more. Just a bit hard to deal with when you can't go there or to the funeral. No one would expect me to, of course, but I have felt a bit out of it stuck down here. Just have to concentrate on baby now... Thanks for all the kind words. Weird how when you are waiting for a heppy event, something horrible like this steps in the way. C'est la vie, I suppose...

4 Comments:

At 9:21 am, Blogger H said...

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

 
At 10:29 am, Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Thinking of you.

 
At 8:34 pm, Anonymous random-person said...

i'm sorry. But no use worrying now...as you say concentrate on baby now.

 
At 8:35 pm, Anonymous random-person said...

didn't quite come out right...:$

Its a horrible thing to happen and i'm sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home