Monday, September 12, 2005

The Due Date Cometh

Well, it's the 12th September! Have been having slight pains every 20-25mins since about 5.30am, but pretty slight (hence the blogging!). Trying not to get my hopes up too much, as I've been having twinges for over 3 weeks now (but if it IS the Real Thing, god, I need to wash and blow-dry my hair, I look like shit)...I'll keep you posted...

After my naughty little indulgence of book-buying the other day, have stumbled upon this rather good idea for geeks like me who feel the need to catalogue their book collection. Something else to waste my time on no doubt...

New addition to the blogroll: Sigla.

8 Comments:

At 9:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...any chance that you could take the computer with you (or are you having a home birth) and keep us posted :^)...

 
At 12:58 pm, Blogger michelle said...

hehe no, not having a home birth, but will blog any news as soon as it comes!

 
At 6:45 pm, Anonymous Cousin_Ryumi said...

Good luck.
Twins....I do hope they aren't terrible...

 
At 7:20 pm, Blogger michelle said...

twins?? who said anything about twins??!!

 
At 8:57 pm, Blogger H said...

wowow thinking of you. don't push till they tell you too.

 
At 9:35 pm, Anonymous random-person said...

Good luck..

Hope he/she/it comes soon...;)

and not too painfully either...

and i hope its all lovely and nice.

 
At 3:45 am, Blogger LibraryThing said...

You better finish your library soon. I don't think you'll get much done for the next six months :)

 
At 7:00 pm, Anonymous random-person said...

is it there yet - is it there yet??

lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home