Sunday, August 28, 2005

Update

No, sadly no news is not good news, or any news come to that. Nothing to report! Still bouncing on my birth-ball, willing baby to come! Still having the same twinges and stuff, but no signs of anything more than that. Keep telling myself that I'm only 38 weeks (and that's from tomorrow!) so it could be a little while yet. Please cross your fingers that it's not another 4 weeks tho aargh!

The even more frustrating thing is that my GP is obsessed by my weight gain and my (abundant) stratchmarks, and when you've had a history of an eating disorder that's not exactly what you want to hear. She looked at me with pity last week as she said 'yes, but you've put on three stone'... yes, but health-wise everything is fine dear GP, so please stop mentioning it!! Typical that I of all people get the GP who's obsessed with appearance and weight gain! Keep telling myself that I only need to see her another two or three times (as at the late stage you need to go every week), and then it's all over. I suspect she might not have any children of her own!

1 Comments:

At 10:12 am, Blogger H said...

You're meant to be putting on weight. Ignore her. I really hate some female doctors they are so smug and self important.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home