Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday I'm in Love

The unofficial running order for tomorrow's Live 8 gig. I was interested to see Pink Floyd are down to play afew songs (yay), and even more interested to see that Pete Doherty is doing a song with Elton John. Sweet Baby Moses! Shame about Mariah Carey, but hey nothing's perfect. What with Live 8 and Gay Pride taking place in central London tomorrow, the whole city will be pretty much at a standstill.

In the first three months of being pregnant, I found I was a little obsessed with it, reading all the pregnancy books / magazines / websites I could get my hands on. This seemed to subside in the middle three months, but now I'm in the final trimester it seems to have come back with a vengeance. Have started Jools Oliver's new book today, and have already read almost half of it. Even made the librarian hunt for it when I couldn't find it on the shelf! As H said in the comments, I guess I am 'pretty pregnant' by now. 29 weeks to be exact, so just over 7 months. I look more and more like a Weeble every day.

Stuff Nick Hornby's been reading.

The man who wrote the musical Billy Elliot comments on Geordie songs.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 pm, Blogger H said...

Seven months really... it doesn't feel that long. Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home