Thursday, June 30, 2005

In Da Club?

Am I now a proper mum? I got my Toys'R'Us gold card yesterday! Well, only because we went to buy a pushchair + baby monitor... feeling very organised! I'm sure it won't last tho!

If anyone fancies reading The Time Traveller's Wife, let me know.. I have finished it, and as it's a Bookcrossing book, feel obliged to pass it on!

How to write a children's book.

Writing competition (50 word fiction).

Ten international writers we should be reading, according to The Guardian.

4 Comments:

At 3:05 pm, Blogger billy said...

...and did you need a big box of tissues at the end???...

(of time traveller's wife)

 
At 4:21 pm, Blogger michelle said...

NO! I could see it coming (well, basically cos the author told you what would happen), so no wasn't surprised nor upset really!

 
At 4:21 pm, Blogger michelle said...

and in any case he still pops back to see her every now and again!

 
At 9:32 am, Blogger H said...

Hope it is all going well for you, can't believe how quickly time is flying you must be pretty pregnant now.

Thinking of you.

hx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home