Monday, June 27, 2005

Hi Honey, I'm Home!

Back in the Big Smoke. And can I just say that I got a cab from my parents' house to Newcastle Station, and again from Kings Cross to home, and the first taxi driver was extremely chirpy and practically told us his life story, and the latter one said not one word (not even when I told him where I wanted to go!).

Whilst up north, I visited Keel Row Books (yet again). For those that don't know, this is basically a 9-room semi-detached house FULL (in every room, floor to ceiling) of second hand books. obviously you have to be in the mood for a bit of rummaging, but bargains are always to be had. Especially at the moment, as (*sigh) they are having a 50% off closing-down sale.

Interesting site where people send in anonymous handmade postcards confessing a secret. [via Moorish Girl]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home