Saturday, May 07, 2005

Bump

Phew! The time is really flying by now... on Monday I will be 22 weeks' pregnant. Scary! At least in three weeks' time I will be a Lady of Leisure, and can get stuck in to the things that matter, like reading, writing, and, erm, eating... Seemingly ordinary things are now becoming more challenging, such as picking things up off the floor, and putting shoes on. Oh, and working. Still, managed to waddle round Oxford Street for three hours this morning

Ordered a few books on Amazon this week - in a bid to do a bit of writing before Ms Baby comes along (yes, it's a girl).

Stuff Nick Hornby's been reading this month (interesting to note he read "In Cold Blood" by my favourite, T.C.).

Best bookshops around the country.

Help with cryptic crosswords (at which I have never been any good).

4 Comments:

At 2:26 pm, Blogger billy said...

...has your tummy button popped out yet?...obviously your answer depends on:
1) you have an *innie*
2) it's none of my damn business :^)...

 
At 7:28 am, Blogger michelle said...

Always had an "innie"... still that way, but it's rapidly looking different... who knows, the crater that is my belly button may well pop inside out by september!!!

 
At 6:11 pm, Blogger Sar said...

Good luck with your pregnancy!

 
At 7:36 am, Blogger Keris said...

Oh! You're having a girl!! Congratulations. Out of my friends - I think nine of us have reproduced in the past year! - there's only been one girl. She'll have her pick in about twenty years (sorry - scary).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home