Sunday, March 27, 2005

Dr What?

I was surprised to enjoy the return of Doctor Who last night. I did enjoy the original series in the '80s, but then I was just a nipper and what did I know? I actually detest anything remotely science-fictiony, but I thought I'll just see what this new series is like, and d'you know I actually quite liked it. I might even watch it again next week!

Can anyone recommend a good book? In the last month I must have started about 4 or 5 books, only to get bored at around the third-of-the-way-in mark and give up. Is it just a pregnancy lack-of-concentration thing??

1 Comments:

At 1:12 pm, Blogger Keris said...

Have you read Asta's Book by Barbara Vine? It is utterly unputdownable. Also The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay is amazing. If you want something a bit lighter due to baby brain (I remember ...) then In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner is great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home