Monday, March 14, 2005

Did I hear someone mention the word FOOD?

Well, the nausea is finally going away (mostly), only now I'm in a permanent state of ravenousness (is that a word?). Managing to keep a lid on it so far, although hubby has had to make me midnight toast on a couple of occasions! My favourite time of the week is Saturday morning, with its' 2 hours of cookery programmes!

Currently reading Want To Play? by PJ Tracy. I was interested to discover that PJ Tracy is not one person, but actually a mother-daughter writing duo. I'm only about 100 pages in, but it's pretty good so far.

Have just booked the flights for our summer holiday to Kosova, leaving on the 1st of June, so I will probably be a bit waddly by then. But when you're staying at your in-laws, you can just rest and relax. Not like a "sight-seeing" holiday where you feel compelled to be out and about doing stuff all day long. Will have to take some good books!

Interesting article about 4 hour breech policy in A+E departments.

The stress on Michael Jackson.

The new Coldplay album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home