Friday, March 18, 2005

Baby news

Just got back from having the first scan, and everything is fine. Have a very cute picture of baby which looks liek it's sucking its' thumb (although my dad says all those pictures look like that, so maybe they have a generic picture they give to everyone?!! haha cheers dad!). It all seems a bit more real now, I must say, as up to now I've been expecting someone to say I'm not really pregnant, and I just imagined it all haha.

No other news today, as I can't think about anything else!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:13 pm, Blogger Keris said...

Ha! Loads of people said that to me too - that it was a standard print they give to everyone!!

Your baby looks very cute ..

 
At 9:55 am, Blogger melanie said...

Hi Michelle,
stumbled across this website after typing in something about albania. somehow came across your stuff...and it was very interesting. Never even heard of blogger before. I also have an albanian boyfriend and we share some interests. Would be nice to talk sometime. Mel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home