Sunday, February 27, 2005

Big Pants

Well, yesterday I tried on my normal combat trousers, and I couldn't do the button up. So I trekked off to Oxford Street (on a Saturday!) to find me some Big Pants. Have to say, this was more difficult that I thought... Next only had one rail of 'maternity' clothes (which were so hideous I wouldn't be seen dead in them), Debenhams didn't appear to have any... Ended up in H+M who had a pretty good selection. Bought 2 pairs of Simon Cowell trousers and 4 bigger t-shirts. I am becoming a rather strange shape!

The Observer blog.

It's now common for newborn babies to catch MRSA (the hospital-acquired infection that's v.hard to treat).

2 Comments:

At 8:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi thanks for comment about my new template...

Its really horrible dealing with the HTML because it just isn't consistant! At home - whichever browser i use (i.e. even Internet Explorer) i have a perfectly unobscured bar. But logging in at uni i saw the problem u meant...it is rather annoying...but i've no idea what causes it :(

oh well...

www.random-person.diary-x.com

 
At 5:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **shirts** site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home