Thursday, January 20, 2005

Sage, date, mistake...

How annoying. I've just written a post here, and it's vanished!

Back in London now. Was nice to go up north and be looked after (if not a tad on the chilly side). Went to a fab concert at the new Sage centre in Gateshead.

Cor, 'ave a date, it's little Eid. Pictures of the Hajj pilgramage to Mecca.

I thought my cousin's 9lb 5oz baby was a whopper, but here's a story of a woman in Brazil who's given birth to a massive 16lb 11 oz child! OUCH!

Booker prize controversy.

Today's Albanian word is gabim: a mistake.

6 Comments:

At 8:22 pm, Blogger billy said...

...????big news???? :^)...

 
At 9:51 am, Blogger michelle said...

wait!! patience is a virtue!! i can't reveal what the Big News is just yet, but it won't be long!!

 
At 3:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It won't be long" - Mmmm. Is that a clue?

 
At 11:17 am, Blogger michelle said...

Is the Anonymous commenter Kelly by any chance?

 
At 1:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope. You'll never guess as most of the time I don't know who I am myself. I'm just a casual new reader who can't be bothered with all the signing up thingy.

 
At 5:31 pm, Blogger michelle said...

Aah well, whoever you are, thanks for reading :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home