Thursday, January 13, 2005

Nippy up North

Greetings from Newcastle! It's a tad on the parky side, but that won't stop me.

Have changed my ashtanga yoga workshop from the full primary (intermediate to advanced) to half primary series (more beginner to intermediate), as due to a lack of practising regularly, my practise level is not what it once was.

Have also booked myself a place on a creative writing course, in the hope that it will spur me on to more creative things.

Went shopping in the sales today - bought two pairs of Diesel jeans, and a pair of lilac Puma trainers (no, really, they're quite nice!). Still suffering with the shin splints up one leg, doing the leg elevation + ice pack thing (well, not when shopping, obviously), but nothing seems to be helping much.

And congratulations to my cousin who gave birth to a rather large (9lb 5oz) baby boy on Monday night.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What have those Geordies done to you? We haven't heard a peep since Thursday. Are you ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home