Monday, January 31, 2005

Antenatal do-dah

It's official - well, I told the GP about the pregnancy thing this morning, so it's officially documented somewhere! Have my first ante-natal clinic on Wednesday (yes, in 2 days!), which is a bit scary but quite exciting! The due date as given by the doctor is the 18th of September, which seems like a long way off, but I know it will fly by. Have just found out that 2 girls from my nursing course are also pregnant, so that's nice. Going out for dinner tonight with one of them, so we can catch up on girly stuff.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Health blog. It pretty much covers Dieting Health Fitness Exercise related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

 
At 4:59 pm, Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word Aah, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home