Wednesday, November 24, 2004

After mustering up the enthusiasm to apply for a promotion at work and getting an interview, I was informed yesterday that in fact the interview has been cancelled. Not just for me, fortunately, but for everyone who applied, until further notice. Just great.

Hubby has now ceased employment, which seemed fun at first but now I am the main 'bread winner' (as my mother would say) it's a tad scary, especially with Xmas on the horizon. As previously mentioned, can we postpone Xmas please?!

How fast can you whack the sack? I managed 303mph!

4 Comments:

At 10:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes lets start a campaign. BAN CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR!!!!

Kelly
xxxx

 
At 7:05 pm, Blogger billy said...

...the luvverly carolyn offered me the choice to quit work and sit at home waiting for a job to turn up - the thought of daytime tv has kept me working until summ't else turns up :^)...

 
At 9:06 pm, Blogger H said...

I got 351 and an average of 314.

 
At 10:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 372 :D

Random-person

xmas is hereby postponed until further notice. Christmas will however be shown in its regular timeslot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home