Monday, October 25, 2004

I've signed up for Blog Explosion, and it looks quite interesting. Lots of interesting blogs to read while I should be plotting my novel!

A couple of days ago, hubby found himself in a late-night kebab shop in Camden Town with some friends. Whilst enjoying an after-hours doner, some other customers came in and sat an the next table. These 'other customers' consisted of a 60yr old man who looked like an East-End ganster, with an entourage of younger blokes. The older man got chatting to hubby, and when he found out he was from Kosova, asked him if he was interested in importing weapons for him! That's the last time he goes out for a late-night snack!

Actually, have just had a thought that perhaps I could use hubby's misfortune in the plot for my NaNoWriMo novel... hmm...

1 Comments:

At 4:16 pm, Blogger mmulibra said...

Blog read (from a passerby of BlogExplosion)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home