Monday, October 18, 2004

God has it really been almost a week since I posted? Sorry bout that. Work has been crazy, I don't know where they are all coming from. Or perhaps it's the fact that our hospital has THREE (3) medical wards closed, so no wonder we are so busy these days. They have to put them somewhere...

I don't know if it's the constant contact with ill people, or maybe I just have zero immunity, but I have yet another bloody cold. And I'm getting quite fed up of it! Have cheered myself up by spending the whole afternoon watching DVDs - Ross Noble and Bill Bailey. Can heartily recommend both! Supposed to be back at work tomorrow after ooh a whole day off of sniffing. Still, one consolation, it's my birthday on Wednesday, so hopefully I will shed the cold and get out and enjoy myself!

2 Comments:

At 5:08 pm, Blogger billy said...

...working on the principle that you might not get to a computer and I might well forget anyway....(drum roll) happy b'day!!!...

(look at me - nearly on time for once :^) )

 
At 10:03 am, Blogger michelle said...

Thanks mate :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home