Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I'm just waiting for Mr Postman to arrive with my Amazon goodies... bought Il Postino on DVD, purely for the fact that it was filmed on the island we stayed on for our honeymoon, so we can have a reminisce about that... plus 2 books for beginner to 'teach yourself' jazz piano, my next little project. I have never played the piano properly (always struggled with that 2-hand co-ordination business), but had to pick it up for A-level music when you had to do composition on the piano.

Something (hopefully) interesting will be happening here in October... watch this space...

2 Comments:

At 7:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Il Postino, is a great film, made all the more moving by the fact the lead guy died as it finished filming.
It's Pete (Fat Buddha) by the way, I can't say I like your new commenting system!

 
At 9:54 am, Blogger michelle said...

Yes the Blogger comments thing is, erm, "interesting", in that it is rather prejudice against non-Blogger users...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home