Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Had a rather horrible argument with hubby last night, so in a moment of 'hhmph' I decided to take myself shopping this afternoon. Of course, this took me to Oxford Street (not necessarily London's nicest shopping area due to it being probably one of the busiest, but it has everything you want). Invested in a couple of Dan Brown books (after the D.V. Code, I'm hooked), and the Talented Mr Ripley, which is one of the best stories ever (IMO).

Also stopped by Paperchase (my favourite shop!) and bought yet another couple of notebooks, well you can never have enough can you...I think my love of all things stationery stems from those "first day of term" times, when it was a treat to buy a new matching set of notebook, folder, pencil case and matching pencils, pens and obiligatory smelly rubber.

2 Comments:

At 2:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, Im a stationary addict too - just ask Steve how many pens I have!!!!!! I worry myself when I get exited over paperclips and drawing pins though!!!!!!

 
At 11:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Post.
From a fan of Online Dating. The internets most comprehensive website of online dating sites reviews.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home