Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Mmm on nights again... and can somebody please tell why the hell it's so busy?! We didn't have time to breathe for the first 6 or 7 hours of my shift last night. Unfortunately, I got stuck with one of my patients, an elderly lady who, whilst attempting to use the commode, kept on trying to hand me err "heavily soiled" shall we say pieces of toilet paper. Needless to say it ended up all over her hands, and all over the floor, and she almost put her hands all over my dress, but luckily I managed to dodge out of the way. Nice. Just what you want at half one in the morning.

Hubby's still in Wales. While I've been slogging my guts out, he has had barely any customers at all. Don't keep sending those texts saying "we've still got no customers in" while I am up to the eyes in sh*te matey!!

Today's Italian phrase is un caffè which means coffee, something which, when on nights, I wished I could drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home