Monday, August 02, 2004

Have booked the holiday, flights and hotel... getting quite excited now! Especially when I learned that we will be going on a boat that "flies"!! Apparently they're called "hydrofoils", but I've never heard of them! Looks interesting tho...

Tried to get a doctor's appointment, but rather inconveniently she is on holiday for two weeks! Cheeky!

I was just reading back through my archives (as one does) and saw that this time last year (or thereabouts) was a blog craze known as "interview me"... so I thought I'd try to resurrect it... Here are the rules, for those who can't remember:

1. Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3. You'll update your website with my five questions, and your five answers.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.

So anyone who wants to partake, please leave a comment and your 5 questions if you want to ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home