Thursday, August 05, 2004

The Big Decision...

Well, I have spent the last few days, pondering, thinking and stewing... and have decided that I will put my "career" plans on hold for the time being and try to start a family. After all, I am in a fairly good job, and all the assistant psychologist jobs I was going for pay less than what I get now. Plus I've been in my job a year, which makes me eligible for maternity pay and all of that... so that's that! I have the rest of my life to do courses and job-hunting! To be honest, the thought of having some free time after I finish this course in October is quite appealing, as I haven't read any good novels in ages.

So I am off to look for folic acid tablets this afternoon! It's all a bit scary, but quite exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home