Thursday, July 29, 2004

Where did the week go?! I'm back in London now, and it seems we're having a tropical heatwave. V. nice. Have ditched the Venice idea (as everyone says 10 days is too long, and hubby doesn't want to travel round, he just wants to stay in one place and relax!) so looking at the Aeolian Islands off Sicily now, and this hotel is fab, and pretty reasonable too. Have e-mailed them, awaiting a reply...

Other news, have two job interviews lined up... one is an assistant psychologist job (yay!) and one is a nursing job in the STD clinic. Obviously I'd prefer the AP job, and the psychologist blokey told me I am one of 8 being interviewed out of 140 applicants, so all sounds good so far. Not sure whether or not to ditch the nursing interview and just keep plugging away with the psychologist ones. I guess I just got a bit despondent what with not having any responses for ages. Hmm.. if I get that job tho, I'd probably have to change my Master's course back aargh! Not thinking about that just yet!!

Also managed to get to the gym for the first time in about one and a half to two months, so well done me hehe. That'll make up for al the nachos I've been eating lately!

2 Comments:

At 2:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about online nursing schools and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about online nursing schools so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by online nursing schools

 
At 4:57 pm, Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word Aah, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home