Thursday, June 17, 2004

Might try to go and book the wedding today... if The Boyfriend (or The fiance I suppose he is now) manages to get going before 3pm... aiming for Wed 1st September... Still undecided about honeymoon - possible destinations (it will be in September) are: New York, Greek Islands, Thailand, Egypt, Italy... hard to decide! At least we are both off for today and tomorrow, so we can hopefully make some big decisions!

Managed to do four job application forms last night, so must get those off in the post as well. Fingers crossed! I just have this awful feeling I will be stuck on my ward forever and ever amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home