Sunday, June 13, 2004

Jesus, how annoying is this - I got up for work at 5.30am and The Boyfriend still wasn't back from work (he works as a bar manager). Now he did say he'd be late back anyway, as he had to go to another venue to pick up some keys... but usually when he says "late" it's about 5 or 6 that he gets in. Anyway, I tried to ring him when I got up, phone on answerphone. By 6.30am when I left, still no answer. A tad worried, but not over-concerned, I left for work, mobile in pocket. By the time I got to work, still no news. After discussing it with some of the girls at work, and about one million calls to my home phone and his mobile, they decided I should go back home to see if he was there... So here I am, and there he is next door, fast asleep and rather drunk, after staying at work until - 8am! How bloody irritating. He didn't phone because, err he didn't think to ring. Cheers matey... now I have to go all the fecking way back to Waterloo and finish my shift. Hhmph.

And to top it off, I am having strange referrals to my site - someone came here by typing "Am I bulimic" into a search engine, and rather worringly my site was top of the list.

*runs off to fume on the Tube

1 Comments:

At 4:58 am, Anonymous Eating Disorder Help said...

Sein gutes, eine Quelle f�r dieses zu sehen.With Compliments, Melisa anorexic african

 

Post a Comment

<< Home