Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Have 'decided' to get back into my yoga... I used to practise ashtanga yoga six days a week for ages, and it felt good. But then life got in the way, and now I have hardly practised in over a year. Bought the John Scott DVD the other day, and practised with it once. Apart from the dodgy full vinyasa element, it looks quite good. Nice that you can choose not to do the full series and do a shortened practise if you haven't got back to that level. Was intending to go to a led class at the gym today, but can't get the motivation to go just yet... I need to up my level a bit before I go back! Bit frustrating that I can't do things that used to come easily...

Plan for today: do some yoga, then go to the park to do some studying (I know, but it has to be done!), then I am meeting up with some girls from my nursing course and we will no doubt end up in Wagamama!

Top of the wishlist: a new yoga book by Elizabeth Kadetsky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home