Monday, May 31, 2004

Well, have managed to complete the block of the course I was reading for, and now I am planning for the essay. It's a very weird essay, actually it's two smaller questions. One is only 800 words... how can you possibly hope to write a good piece at Master's level in only 800 words. The question is extremely broad as well ("What is positivism?"). Hmm. I am just writing a list of things to go in the essay, and already I'm on 284 words aargh. And I am usually good at being concise (well, not here, but in other things I write!).

London is peculiarly quiet on bank holidays, well, my street is rather quiet at least. Hardly anyone around, less traffic. Has everyone gone to the seaside?

1 Comments:

At 7:49 am, Anonymous job application said...

Cool!!! What inspire you to create such a wonderful blog!!!

Blogs are great for information sharing.

I have a job application site/blog.

It is on job application stuff.

Work at home part-time at job application - OnlinePaidSurveyReview.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home