Saturday, May 08, 2004

Had a horrendous day at work yesterday - me, the nurse in charge and 3 agency nurses. I've nothing against agency nurses, it's just it's difficult when it's busy and you're working with people who don't know the ward (sometimes even the hospital) and you end up doing your work and half of theirs as well. Managed to get a lunch break, but no dinner break (on a 12hr shift as well!)... so the job-hunting has resumed! I can barely do this job as a normal woman, never mind a pregnant one... plus I don't think the long hours and night shifts are really ideal for the pregnant person. Not that I am, pregnant that is, but you have to plan ahead don't you. Have already applied for 2 jobs earlier in the week, and now tis time to get cracking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home