Friday, May 14, 2004

Feeling considerably better for having finished my nights for this month... Getting quite excited about the wedding subject - yes it's a bit last minute, but to be honest organising something 3 months ahead IS organised for me! Starting to panic a bit re: slimming down for the Big Day, but will worry about that tomorrow! Thinking of just having immediate family for ceremony, and then a meal out... I would also like to have a mini-party in a bar somewhere for friends etc, but we will see how it all progresses. Quite exciting! Thanks for all the kind comments (even from people I don't know!).. I wasn't expecting anyone to say much, so it's greatly appreciated! For those who asked, there wasn't really a big proposal, more a discussion about it perhaps being time we got round to these things after over 6 years of being together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home