Saturday, April 10, 2004

Well, it's only two days to go until The Holiday... we have now obtained the suitcases we are borrowing from The Boyfriend's brother, and have sorted out a pile of stuff we want to take.. just a matter of getting organised now. I have never really been on a "proper" holiday before - as a child we didn't go on holidays (day trips around Northumbria and North Yorkshire... and my mum has never even been abroad). I went on a couple of school trips to France, which I suppose could be counted as holidays. Then visited Ireland for a weekend, but as it's kind of similar to here and we only went for a couple of days that doesn't really count either. I also lived in Germany briefly, but I don't count that either as it was our own house and it was not relaxing (at all), and hence not a holiday as such. So this is it... my first "proper" holiday, suitcases, passport and all. And I'm quite nervous about it all - we are staying with The Boyfriend's family, who speak little (some none) English, and my Albanian is rather limited (ahem).

Not sure if I will be able to blog much from hereon in... The Boyfriend is giving the computer to his brother while we are away (maybe tonight), and I'm not even sure I'll be able to get to a computer while we're over there... so until the next time, Farewell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home