Thursday, April 08, 2004

Everyone else seems to be doing this, so hey why not... here's my 23 questions:

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
" and Peter stood by my side, arranging the blossoms. I closed my eyes to feel"

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
The wall.

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?
That "Real Crime" programme last night.

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
9.55am

5: Now look at the clock; what is the actual time?
9.46am

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The distant sound of "Trisha"...

7: When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday - I had a haircut in the morning (Vidal Sassoon), and in the afternoon me and The Boyfriend went shopping in town, bought more presents for t'family abroad, plus a few other bits + pieces we need for the holiday.

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Typing an e-mail to a girl I went to nursing college with.

9: What are you wearing?
My pyjamas and a sweatshirt.

10: Did you dream last night?
Might have done, but I can't recall any of it.

11: When did you last laugh?
Yesterday afternoon, all afternoon with The Boyfriend. Especially when he took a camera-phone photo of me trying on a big red hat for a laugh in Zara.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Err... horrible woodchip wallpaper, plus a small framed Matisse print and a Picasso one.

13: Seen anything weird lately?
Not weird exactly, but when we were in JD Sports trying to buy a present for a 14-yr old basketball-loving teenager, we saw some "finger supports" for basketball players - sort of thin stretchy tubes you wear on your fingers... so we just had to buy them!

14: What do you think of this quiz?
Might have to have a little food-break soon...

15: What is the last film you saw?
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A fab pad in St John's Wood or Hampstead.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know
I qualified as a personal fitness trainer a few years ago.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd make people more considerate.

19: Do you like to dance?
Not in public.

20: George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
The former.

21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Mena, or Lila (but The Boyfriend says no to this one) or Miranda.

22: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Not too sure.. I am not overly keen on any boy's names yet...

23: Would you ever consider living abroad?
Well, I kind of have lived in Germany (briefly, with the E.A.B. - evil army bloke)... might do again, it would probably be Kosova if anywhere.

Right! time for breakfast now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home