Thursday, March 11, 2004

Can you believe this? I saw the Black Eyed Peas were playing at The Forum (for which The Boyfriend can get us on the guest list for free) so I suggested a few days ago that we go. The Boyfriend, having seen TBEP before (while working) said he wasn't that interested. However, today it emerges that one of his chums is over from abroad for a few days, and to avoid the risk that his mate might want to stay in our already overcrowded one-bedroom flat, The Boyfriend lied and told him that my dad was staying here over the weekend. Now, The Friend wanted to go to TBEP gig, so the two of them are going, and I can't go because my ruddy dad is supposed to be here!!! Aargh! The moral of this story is: never lie kids, it never works out... even if someone else lies about you!

Today's Albanian word is lehte which means easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home