Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Well, I have now finished work for over Xmas... I am off to Newcastle tomorrow till Sunday night. The plan: start reading The Little Friend on the train...tomorrow we arrive in Newcastle and in the evening are whisked away to some pub where my mum's church singing group are doing a carol concert (bear with me!!)...then Xmas Day we are going to my uncle's house where there will be long-lost relatives galore... then after that I am not too sure what will happen. Perhaps some nice days out in the car in the Northumberland countryside.

Try the BBC Test the Nation quiz about 2003 thingiebob.. I got 42 / 70..."distinctly average".

Anyway, dear reader, the merriest of Christmases to you all... back on Sunday (unless Dad lets me on his computer long enough to update the blog).....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home