Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Well I had a right old spend t'other day - bought a new coat (Next), a new handbag (Whistles), and two womany pink jumpers (Gap). But no shoes.

Today at work has been "interesting" to say the least... have spent at least one hour on the phone trying to contact the local police station to report a patient missing who kindly absconded from our ward with his cannula still in his arm. South London police do not answer their telephones during working hours it appears. And when they did answer, they put me on hold for 15 minutes. Nice. The lovely man decided to return over five hours later, smelling strongly of alcohol but denying he had ever left the building. Hmm....

Work Xmas party tomorrow night... I feel like I could do with a bit of a drinky myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home