Monday, December 29, 2003

New Year Revolution

I know it's only the 29th of December and everything, but I have been giving these some thought over the past few days. I know everyone makes resolutions and breaks them by 7th Jan, but I want to give it a go. New year, new start and all that...

1. to not buy any more books until 2005 (yeah right, but we all have to make resolutions we will break, right?)
2. to write in my journal more (I try not to do too much personal stuff here, otherwise it'd get a tad dull for you lot if it turned into a personal whining record)
3. to do more creative writing (haven't really done much since the failure that was NaNoWriMo, and it'd be nice to try to do some short stories or something... if I like any of them enough, I might even post them on the 'writing' bit of the site)
4. to buy a house (yes, boring and very "grown-up" but I fear the key-homebuyer loan for nurses will run out soon, so I want to get my little flat while the government is still prepared to give me 50grand towards it... I am looking round the Wimbledon area, so any Sarf Londern bloggers beware...)

And any more that I think up I will add them in as and when.... I am NOT aiming to lose weight in 2004, although I am going to keep going to the gym and doing the yoga and everything. And I most definitely am NOT giving up chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home