Sunday, October 12, 2003

Seeing as everyone else is doing it, here's my A-Z...

A-ACT YOUR AGE: 26 (27 in erm 8 days time!)
B-BOYFRIEND: The spicy Kosovan (!)
C-CHORE YOU HATE: erm, most of them
D-DAD'S NAME: Ron
E-ESSENTIAL MAKE UP ITEM: black eyeliner
F-FAVE ACTRESS: hmm...fave actor is easier - Kevin Spacey or Edward Norton
G-GOLD OR SILVER: Got to be silver
H-HOMETOWN: Newcastle-upon-Tyne
I-INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Viola
J-JOB TITLE: staff nurse (yay!)
K-KIDS: none just yet
L-LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: live with a 35-yr old spicy kosovan (see above)
M-MOM'S NAME: Beryl
N-# OF MEN YOU'VE SLEPT WITH: Ooh I couldn't possibly reveal that... a lady has to keep some mystery about her now!
O-OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: At work lots...as a patient, none.
P-PHOBIA: moths (urgh)
Q-QUOTE YOU LIKE: " A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"
R-RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION: nothing specific, but philosophically lean towards Buddhism
S-SIBLINGS: none! I am a spoilt only-child
T-TIME YOU WAKE UP: depends on what shift I'm working. If it's a day off, usually around 9.30
U-UNIQUE HABIT: talking on the phone whilst in the bath
V-VEGETABLE YOU REFUSE TO EAT: mushrooms
W-WORST HABIT: criticising myself
X-X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: just on my teeth at the dentist
Y-YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: risotto, cheesecake...
Z-ZODIAC SIGN: Libra

so now you know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home