Monday, October 20, 2003

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well it's here. I am now the ripe old age of 27. And I don't feel a day over 26.

Had a good night on Saturday - went to Jamie Olivers's restaurant bar Fifteen, which was very stylish and the service was friendly and efficient. Made it back home at the respectable time of midnight. Got some lovely pressies as well, including the Kate Adie autobiography, and the Frank Skinner book so that will brighten up any future night shifts!

Today however has been a bit of an anti-climax. The Boyfriend has not got out of bed yet (tut tut). My mum did give me a quick ring bless her, but she was busy and had to go out. And a man from the bank phoned me. Sadly he did not congratulate me on my birthay, but was only interested in my new salary. *sigh* So to occupy my time, I have been NaNoWriMo planning...and I've actually got quite a bit done!

Let's hope it's on the up from here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home