Friday, September 19, 2003

Having a serious lack of cohesive bloggable things to say lately... here's a stream-of-consciousness random snippet of what's in my head at this precise moment in time:

must tidy the house today...Kilroy...sore feet...payslips...need to buy new shoes for work...Beacon Bingo Cricklewood...I had a dream last night I had a gun and shot an electricity pylon down...Liberal Democrats...herbal tea...lack of sleep...I love autumn...creaky shoulder...smelly birdcage...does anyone still read this blog...underarm batwings...Alfred Hitchcock...weightwatchers...asian wedding...Jimi Hendrix...big spider...jaffa cakes...must stop watching daytime telly...achy shoulder...sellotape...I need a holiday...postman...the man downstairs is obsessed with DIY...number 36 bus...Phil and Fern...plop plop plop...

so you see, my brain really is full of crap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home